05 August 2011

Forest and Clannad

Hello everyone again!
Two days ago I returned from a hike to a forest near railway station Kannelyarvi in Leningrad Region. It was almost 3 weeks long (but I went back home three times). Water in the lake was very warm, so I wasn't only sitting near the bonfire ;) I also saw many different birds, two squirrels and a little fox. Well, don't know what to write else about it, just look at the pictures :)



But the main reason why writing this post is that I finished Kotomi model. Sometimes I thougth it's the most hard-to-assemble of my models. The violin is something special... Well, I did it, so you can too ^_^ I also improved instruction a bit.
Ichinise Kotomi papercraft Ichinise Kotomi papercraft Ichinise Kotomi papercraft
Ichinise Kotomi papercraft
The link is on Download page, enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Up ⇧